• SUS series is direct-acting, conductive, and normally closed (NC) 2/2 way solenoid valve.
• Able to operate under no differential pressure
• Applied fluid type :water, air, steam, light oil, gas, vacuum
• Acceptable for customization Viton (13o•q , Silicone (130°() and EPDM (13o•q for seal plug.
• Before pipelining, the pipe line must be very clean without any contaminants or impurity.
• To extend the lifetime, Y-line filter should be installed in the front end of solenoid valve.
• The temperature of steam should not over 18s•c
• AC voltage tolerance: ± 10%; DC voltage tolerance: ± 1%
• It should be installed horizontally; vertical installation is not advisable.
Not Suitalbe For Fluid As Below:
• Liquid status when it is in high temperature; solid status when it is in low temperature.
• Corrosive fluid
• Viscosity over SOcst