Place of Origin: Tianjin, China
Brand Name: Sure Instrument
Accuracy: ±0.2%; ±0.5%
Ambient Temp.: -20 - +60oC
Relative humidity: 5%-95%
Signal output: 4-20mA, Pulse and Modbus RS485
The magnetic flow meter is one of the most flexible and universally applicable flow measurement systems available.
It is a volumetric flow meter which does not have any moving parts and is ideal for waste water applications or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based.
Magnetic flow meter is also ideal for the applications where low pressuredrop and low maintenance are required.
Following Faraday's law of magnetic induction, a voltage is induced in a conductor moving through a magnetic field.
In the electromagnetic measuring principle, the following medium is the moving conductor The voltage induced is proportional to the flow velocity and is upplied to the amplifier by means of two measuring electrodes.
The flow volume is calculated by means of the pipe cross section area.
- Waster water industry: transport networks sewage treatment plants, sludges
- Chemical industry: acids alkalis, dosing applications, abrasive or corrosive mediums
- Metal & mining industry: mediums with a high solid content, like ore or excavator mud
- Water industry: Revenue metering, district metering waterabstraction, leakage detection
- Pulp & paper industry: pulp, pastes, sludges & other caustic mediums, liquor, additives, bleaches, colourants
- Food & beverage industry: mixing, dosing and filling of drinks under hygienic conditions filling systems applications
For more info:- suremeter.com/electromagnetic-flowmeter
For further queries, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us PC FU 012-3993230