DP490 and DP525 are cost effective stainless steel flow meters for measuring the flow of water, fuels and other low viscosity liquids in pipe sizes 1.5"~100" (40~2500mm).
Insertion flow meters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Flomec rate totalisers, however some options such as high temperature and non-magnetic models require external power.
Applications include HVAC, hot and chilled water, fire systems, water distribution (management and treatment), boiler feed water and hydrant flow testing.
- IP68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range
- Rugged and compact design
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers and flow instruments
- DP525 version suitable for "hot tap" installation
- Quadrature pulse output option and Bi-Directional Flow Measurement
- Integral 4-20mA output option