TKD/CE - TKD/CP DN 10÷50
ELECTRICALLY AND PNEUMATICALLY ACTUATED DUAL BLOCK® 3-WAY BALL VALVE
FIP has developed a TKD DUAL BLOCK® ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design. TKD is a True Union diverting and mixing ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required in industrial applications.
In addition to manually operated version, the TKD is also available in configuration with electrical actuator TKD/CE or pneumatical actuator TKD/CP.
The actuators are firmly connected to the valve with a special module Power Quick made by FIP entirely produced in technopolymer PP-GR.
The TKD/CE and TKD/CP are produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability. The efficiency of these valves, tested according to the company quality standards, is guaranteed by the expertise and know-how that FIP dedicates to the manufacture of its products.
- Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
- Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise axial force effects
- Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
- PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
- Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
- High surface finish stem with double O-Ring and double connection key to the ball
- Integrated bracket for valve anchoring
- Pneumatic or electric actuators installed on the robust anchor tower through the Power Quick module
For more info: fipnet.com/prodotti/tkdce-tkdcp-dn-10%C3%B750/?lang=en&lang=en
For further queries, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us PC FU 012-3993230